Household Items That Could Be Harming Pets

1 of 21
Click ‘Next’ to View Gallery

Expectant parents are smart to Baby Proof the home before the bundle of joy arrives. But what about pets? Some animals can be as clueless as infants when it comes to knowing what’s harmful (or worse, lethal) to them among the hundreds of things found in virtually every household. Here are some of the most innocent. And dangerous…
Source: Pinterest
Chewing Gum

Source: Pinterest
July 4th Fireworks

Source: Pinterest
Candles

Source: Pinterest
Raisins

Source: Pinterest
Thanksgiving Turkey Bones

Source: Pinterest
Grapes

Source: Pinterest
Plastic Food Wrappers

Source: Pinterest
Batteries

Source: Pinterest
Salt

Source: Pinterest
Christmas Trees

Source: Pinterest
Raw Yeast Dough

Source: Pinterest
Onions and Garlic

Source: Pinterest
Cleaning Supplies

Source: Pinterest
Pesticides

Source: Pinterest
Plastic Easter Eggs

Source: Pinterest
Macadamia Nuts

Source: Pinterest
Antifreeze

Source: Pinterest
Coffee, Tea and Alcohol

Source: Pinterest
And, Finally…

Chocolate? There are still plenty of pet owners who don’t know that many animals (particularly dogs) cannot digest chocolate. Too bad the same can’t be said for some of their humans…
Source: Pinterest